Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. Living off the grid lifestyle has many followers and we love sharing our ideas. However, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at [blog contact information].
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Some of the links on my site are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you. We hope to guide you towards items that help make off the grid living easier and rewarding!
Thank you for visiting us and using links from this site to make purchases. Your support makes this site possible!
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”